over 4 years ago
We know you’re curious about your participation prizes and we are working hard to make it happen. Please remember the requirements for participation prizes:
Who gets a participation prize?
- Only certified and eligible skills may win a participation prize. ‘Eligible’ means the requirements of the challenge were met.
- There is only one participation prize per submission, which means if you have three teammates, your team wins one participation prize.
- There is only one participation prize per eligible submitter, which means if you submit five skills, you will only win one participation prize.
- For those who submitted at least one new and one updated skill, you will receive the participation prize associated with a new skill.
What are the participation prizes?
- New Skills: Eligible participants in the U.S. will take home a New Echo Dot (3rd Gen ) + Fire TV Stick 4K bundle while international participants will receive a gift card of equivalent value.
- Updated Skills: Eligible participants in the U.S. will take home a New Echo Dot (3rd Gen), while international participants will receive a gift card of equivalent value.
What is the timing?
If you are one of the eligible participants, you will receive paperwork from Devpost in the next ten days. After completing that, your prize will be delivered in about 8-10 weeks. If this timeline changes, we will notify everyone.
Can I check in with Devpost?
Please don’t reach out with questions about these prizes, unless a deadline has passed and none of your teammates have heard from us. We care about you and work hard to process these quickly, but there are a lot of logistics and Skills so please be patient. If anyone writes us before a deadline has been reached, we will reply with a link to this update. Thank you!